Royal jelly is a honeybee secretion used in the nutrition of larvae and adult queen bees. It is known for a number of medicinal properties and application in medicine, cosmetics and the food industry.
Royal jelly is the most powerful natural biostimulator, bioregenerator, immunotonic and adaptogen. It is effective in preserving good health condition and speeding up the healing process.
Lyophilized Royal jelly is the only one effective
Studies have shown that the daily dose that gives the fastest and most lasting results is around 70 mg per day, in lyophilized form.
How is Lyophilized Royal jelly made?
Royal jelly retains all its bioactive properties only 48 hours after removal from the hive. After that time, the water contained in the jelly (on average around 70%) dissolves the biostimulators.
The only way to extend bioactivity is to extract water out by lyophilization. Once lyophilized royal jelly is made, it retains its bioactivity for two years. When consuming, such royal jelly is dissolved in water, thus regains the form as if it had just been extracted from the hive.
Royal jelly is absorbed very quickly and thanks to its rich composition ˗ proteins, amino acids, many vitamins, royal jelly in Revita drinks helps the body to regenerate, recover and establish healthy metabolism. It leads to improved tissue functioning and wellbeing in general. Lyophilized royal jelly is not a medicine. It does not replace therapies for diseases. All Revita products are used as dietary supplements and have a pleasant taste.
Clinical trials around the world have shown that royal jelly is
- to treat hypotrophy and eating disorders in children,
- to restore general proteins and increase albumin and alpha-globulin levels,
- to treat anemia,
- to treat bronchial asthma,
- for combined treatment of nervous system diseases,
- to reduce consequences of angina,
- in dermatology and cosmetics.
- children – to stimulate growth and development,
- adults – to rejuvenate the body,
- business people – to increase resistance to stress,
- healthy people – to preserve vitality and energy,
- people with illness – to accelerate the healing process,
- pregnant women – for health preservation and proper development of the fetus,
- athletes – by stimulating anaerobic processes, royal jelly increases endurance and raises energy levels in the body.